top of page

Useful Forms

We have gathered some common HMRC forms that you might need regarding your tax and accounting affairs, simply read the description and click the link to access.

This is your Services Page. It's a great opportunity to provide information about the services you provide. Double click on the text box to start editing your content and make sure to add all the relevant details you want to share with site visitors.


BR19 - Application for a state pension forecast

If you cannot use the online service to get a State Pension forecast, you can do it by completing and posting this application form to HMRC.


CWf1 - Self assessment and NI registration

Register for Self Assessment and National Insurance contributions if you are a self-employed sole trader


P11D - End of year P11D expenses

Use forms P11D and P11D(b) to send directors and employees end-of-year expenses and benefits to HMRC by post.


Starter Checklist for PAYE

Use the checklist for new employees who join with a P45.


P46 - Car provided for private use

Use the online service or postal form if you're an employer to tell HMRC you have provided or withdrawn a car for an employee's private use.


Vat1 - Register for VAT

Use the VAT1 form to register a new or existing business or one you're taking over.


AD01 - Change of registered office address

Use this form to change your company's registered office address.


AP01 - Appoint a director

Use this online form to appoint an individual as a company director.


DS01 - Strike off a company 

Use this service to apply to strike off a company from the Companies House register. It costs £8 to apply online, or £10 for a paper application.


IN01 - Register a company

Application to register (incorporate) a private or public company within the UK.


Use this form to give notice of shares allotted following incorporation. Include the optional continuation pages if needed.


More Forms

Access more companies house forms here.

bottom of page